The TowerPro MG995 High-Speed Digital Servo Motor rotates 90° in each direction making it a 180° servo motor. It is a Digital Servo Motor that receives and processes PWM signals faster and better. It equips sophisticated internal circuitry that provides good torque, holding power, and faster updates in response to external forces. They are packed within a tight sturdy plastic case which makes them water and dust resistant which is a very useful feature in RC planes, Boats, and RC Monster Trucks etc. It equips a 3-wire JR servo plug which is compatible with Futaba connectors too.
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Stall torque: 9.4kg/cm (4.8v); 11kg/cm (6v)
- Operating speed: 0.20sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.16sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55deg
- Dead bandwidth: 1us
- servo wire length: 32cm
- Current draw at idle 10MA
- No load operating current draw 170MA
- Stall current draw 1200MA
- Servo Plug: JR (Fits JR and Futaba)
- The connection cable is thicker.
- Equips high-quality motor.
- High resolution
- Accurate positioning
- Fast control response
- Constant torque throughout the servo travel range
- Excellent holding power
- Red: Positive
- Brown: Negative
- Orange: Signal
1x Tower Pro MG995 Metal Gear Servo Motor 12KgCm (180 Degree Rotation) – Standard Quality and its accessories