MQ135 Gas Sensor module for Air Quality having Digital as well as Analog output. The sensitive material of the MQ135 gas sensor is SnO2, which with lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, The sensors conductivity is higher along with the gas concentration rising. MQ135 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benze steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases. It is at a low cost and suitable for different applications. Used for family, Surrounding environment noxious gas detection device, Apply to ammonia, aromatics, sulfur, benzene vapour, and other harmful gases/smoke, gas detection, tested concentration range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
- Working Voltage: DC 5V
- Working Current: 150mA
- DOUT: TTL output
- AOUT: Analog output
- Preheat Time: Over 20s
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam
- With signal output instructions
- The TTL output signal is a low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- The colour is showing pictures.
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
- Air quality monitor
How to Use:
In the case of working with an MCU:
- VCC ↔ 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analogue output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
1 x MQ135 MQ-135 Air Quality Sensor Hazardous Gas Detection module