Sensitive material MQ-5 gas sensor is used to clean the air in the lower conductivity of tin dioxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor , conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases .
– Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal.MQ-5 gas sensor of high butane , propane, methane sensitivity, methane and propane can be better taken into account.
– This sensor can detect a variety of combustible gases, especially natural gas , is a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications .
– Suitable for home or industrial liquefied petroleum gas , natural gas, coal gas monitoring devices. Excellent resistance to alcohol, smoke interference.
- It adopts high quality double panel design with power indication and TTL signal output indication;
- It has DO switch signal (TTL) output and AO analog signal output;
- The TTL output valid signal is low. (When the output is low, the signal light is on, it can be directly connected to the MCU or relay module)
- The voltage of the analog output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- It has good sensitivity to gas and natural gas detection.
6, there are four screw holes for easy positioning;
7, product dimensions: 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8, has a long service life and reliable stability
9, fast response recovery characteristics
Detection of gas: Liquefied gas/Methane/Coal gas/LPG
Detection of Concentration:300-10000ppm
Input voltage: DC5V
Power consumption (current): 150mA
DO output: TTL digital quantities 0 and 1 (0.1 and 5V)
AO output: 0.1-0.3V (relatively non-polluting), the highest concentration voltage is about 4V
Using the chip: AT89S52
Baud rate: 9600
Compilation environment: Keil
After the sensor is energized, it needs to be preheated for about 20S, and the measured data is stable. The heating of the sensor is a normal phenomenon, because there is a heating wire inside, if it is hot, it is not normal.
1 x MQ-5, MQ5 Liquefied Gas, Methane, Coal Gas, LPG Gas Sensor Module