This is a stand-alone Ethernet controller with an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI. This Ethernet Module utilizes the new Microchip ENC28J60 a popular Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of the network protocol requirements. This Ethernet LAN module connects directly to most microcontrollers. The network module communicates with the Arduino type board through the SPI protocol ideal for projects with ARDUINO, PIC, AVR, STM32.
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Programmable Automatic Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- The board 25MHZ crystal.
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- The network interface board HR911105A.
- 3.3 V power supply pin.
- Stable performance.
- For Arduino, SPI, AVR, PIC, LPC, STM32.
- An SPI interface that serves as a communication channel between the host controller and the ENC28J60.
- Control registers which are used to control and monitor the ENC28J60.
- A dual port RAM buffer for received and transmitted data packets.
- An arbiter to control the access to the RAM buffer when requests are made from DMA, transmit and receive blocks.
- The bus interface that interprets data and commands received via the SPI interface.
- The MAC (Medium Access Control) module that implements the IEEE 802.3 compliant MAC logic.
- The PHY (Physical Layer) module that encodes and decodes the analog data that is present on the twisted-pair interface.
1x LAN8720 Ethernet network module, RMII Interface With RJ45