A breadboard is a construction base for prototyping of electronics. The term is commonly used to refer to solderless breadboard. Because the solderless breadboard does not require soldering, it is reusable. This makes it easy to use for creating temporary prototypes and experimenting with circuit design. Older breadboard types did not have this property. A stripboard (Perfboard) and similar prototyping printed circuit boards, which are used to build permanent soldered prototypes or one-offs, cannot easily be reused. A variety of electronic systems may be prototyped by using breadboards, from small analog and digital circuits to complete central processing units (CPUs). Breadboard for quick and easy circuit testing and experimentation. Plastic Body for reduced static, suitable for CMOS devices. Pins are designed for multiple insertions and will withstand heavy use. All pins are identifiable. Can be extended by joining it to another breadboard.
- Product Model: GL-12
- Terminal Strip, Tie-Points: 640
- Distribution Strips, Tie-Points: 200
- Total Tie-Points: 840
- Hole Space: 2.54mm
- Material: Plastic
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDs, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- The adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too.
1x GL-12 840 Points Solderless Breadboard