This tiny Flame sensor infrared receiver module ignition source detection module is Arduino compatible can use to detect flame or wavelength of the light source within 760nm~1100nm also useful for Lighter flame detect at the distance 80cm.
It is based on the YG1006 sensor which is a high speed and high sensitive NPN silicon phototransistor. Due to its black epoxy, the sensor is sensitive to infrared radiation. Sensor can be a great addition in a fire fighting robot, it can be used as a robot eyes to find the fire source. When the sensor detects flame the Signal LED will light up and the D0 pin goes LOW.
- Indicator light: a green one for the switch, a red one for power.
- Built in a potentiometer for sensitivity control.
- Onboard signal output indication, output effective signal is high, at the same time the indicator light up, the output signal can directly connect to microcontroller IO.
- Can detect fire or wavelength in 760 ~ 1100 nm nano within the scope of the light source.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees, the flame spectrum especially sensitive.
- The flame of the most sensitive sensors flame, the regular light is also a response, generally used for fire alarm purposes.
Package Includes :
1 x Flame Sensor Infrared Receiver Module Ignition Source Detection