The ESP8266 WiFi module is an easy to use and popular module for the development of Internet of Things – IoT and WiFi related projects and applications. This low cost module greatly simplifies building IoT products. The ESP8266 Module is available in many variants. This ESP-01 Variant is the most popular and easy to interface module.
The ESP-01S ESP8266 WiFi Module is a self-contained SOC with integrated TCP/IP protocol stack that can give any microcontroller access to your WiFi network.
Each ESP8266 module comes pre-programmed with an AT command set firmware,
- Integrated WiFi SoC Module
- 2 GPIOs
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- 1MB Flash Memory
- 11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Wake up and transmit packets: < 2 ms
- Standby power consumption: 1.0 mW
- Wireless Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz-2.5 GHz (2400 M-2483.5 M)