The DM542 Digital Stepper Motor Driver is an economical micro-stepping driver based on the patented technology of Lead shine. It is suitable for driving 2-phase hybrid stepping motors.
By using the advanced bipolar constant-current chopping technique, it can output more speed and torque from the same motor, compared with traditional drivers, such as L/R drivers. Its 3-state current control technology allows coil currents to be well controlled and with a relatively small current ripple, therefore less motor heating is achieved.
The DM542 is a fully digital stepper driver developed with an advanced DSP control algorithm based on the latest motion control technology. It has achieved a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimal torque and nulls mid-range instability. Its motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration feature offers a quick setup to optimal modes with different motors.
Compared with traditional analog drives, DM542 can drive a stepper motor at much lower noise, lower heating, and smoother movement. Its unique features make DM542 an ideal choice for high requirement applications. We highly recommend this to work as NEMA 17 driver and NEMA 23 driver.
- Power supply: DC 24-60 (V)
- Current maximum:4.5A
- Output phase current:1.5A-4.5A
- Logic input current:10-20mA
- Operating temperature:-15°-+45°
- Extremely cost-effective
- Good high-speed performance
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- 3-state current control technology
- Self-adjustment technology
- Pure-sinusoidal current control technology
- TTL compatible and optically isolated input
- 15 selectable resolutions in decimal and binary, up to 25,600 steps/rev
- Suitable for 2-phase
- DIP switch current setting with 8 different values
- Support PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Short-voltage, over-voltage, over-current protection
1 x DM542 Digital Stepper Motor Driver 2-phase DC 24-60V 4.5A for Nema 17 23