This servo tester is a highly useful tool to manually control and test servos and Brushless Motor ESCs. Just provide an input of 5V to the tester and connect your servo to one of the outputs. You can then manually control the servo rotatory angle by turning the onboard rotatory knob.
This servo tester has 3 built in modes, which can be toggled using the onboard switch –
- Manual Mode:This mode can be used to control the servo with the onboard rotatory knob
- Neutral Mode:This mode can be used to center the servo
- Auto Mode:This is an automatic mode in which the tester sweeps the servo from one end to another
It is useful for centering the servo motor before putting it in an RC plane, hexapod, biped, humanoid, etc.
- Can be used to control servos and Brushless ESCs
- CCPM Servo Consistency Master / Servo tester
- This device also can be used as a signal generator for an electric speed controller (ESC).
- This tester allows you to test your motor system without using a transmitter and receiver or complex servo drivers
- Output: 15mA (5.0)
- Input: DC 4.2-6.0v
- Output signal: 1.5ms ± 0.5ms
- Size: 46 * 32 * 17MM
- Weight: 8g
1 x DIGITAL MULTI SERVO TESTER ESC RC CONSISTENCY CCPM MASTER SPEED CONTROL