This Expansion Board As A Driver Expansion Board Can Be Used For Engraving Machines, 3d Printers. It Has a Total Of Four Slots, Can Drive Four A4988 Stepper motors. Each Stepper Motor Only Need Two Io Ports. In Other Words, Six Io Ports Can Be Well Managed For Three Stepper Motors. Very Convenient To Use. Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.03 Grbl 0.8c Compatible. (Open Source Firmware That Runs On An Arduino Uno That Turns G-Code Commands Into Stepper Signals) 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can Duplicate X, Y, Z Or Do A Full 4th Axis With Custom Firmware Using Pins D12 And D13) 2 X End Stops For Each Axis (6 In Total) Spindle Enable And Direction Coolant Enable Uses Removable Pololu A4988 Compatible Stepper Drivers. (A4988, Drv8825, And Others) Jumpers To Set The Micro-Stepping For The Stepper Drivers. (Some Drivers Like The Drv8825 Can Do Up To 1/32 Micro-Stepping ) Compact Design. Stepper Motors Can Be Connected With 4 Pin Molex Connectors Or Soldered In Place. Runs On 12-36v Dc. (At The Moment Only The Pololu Drv8825 Drivers Can Handle Up To 36v So Please Consider The Operation Voltage When Powering The Board.)
- The extension board can be used for Small CNC routers, Carving Machine, 3D Printers, DIY Laser Cutters, and almost any project where you need to control a stepper motor with high precision
- This shield allows you to control up to 4 stepper motors
- Controller each stepper motor requires 2 IO Pins only, which saves a lot of IO Pins for other purposes
- Arduino compatible
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Supports PWM Spindle and direction pins
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- Supports Coolant enable
- Supports removable A4988 compatible stepper drivers. (A4988, DRV8825 and others) (Not Included)
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- Stepper Motors can be connected with 4 pin Molex connectors or soldered in place.
- Runs on 12-36V DC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
- Uses removable A4988 or DRV8825 compatible stepping driver.
1 x CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion board