This is a module that allows the TTL interface of the microcontroller to be transferred to the RS485 module. It is generally used for industrial automation. This module adds lightning protection design and anti-jamming design.
This module works on 3.3v to 5v, it is very much compatible with esp32 and esp8266 boards, as esp32 boards and esp8266 boards support only 3.3V
It uses a standard 2.54 mm pitch design. It supports communication between multiple microcontrollers, allowing up to 128 devices on the bus. It can be hot-swapped in order to prevent signal interference, it carries out a large area of copper.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V – 5.0V
- Working temperature range: -40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Semi-hole process design, the thickness of 0.8mm, makes it easy to use as a combo board, it can also be welded terminal use
- Has RXD, TXD signal lights to observe send and receive status
- The power supply and signal are completely isolated
- High EMC and EMI performance
1 x Automatic Flow Control RS485 Module TTL to RS485 Level Serial Uart Module UART to RS485 Converter