The AT-09 is a module that contains a BLE chip (a CC2540/CC2541). This module allows performing serial communication with the BLE chip thanks to an Rx and a Tx pin. This module is also very similar to the HM-10 module and is also compatible with it. So if you have some experience with the latter, you will get started quickly with the AT-09.
This small size Bluetooth 4.0 TTL transceiver module allows your target device to communicate with your iPhone/iPad, IOS 6 or Android 4.3 above devices. You can set it as a slave or master and use AT command to set the baud rate.
- RF Power:≤4’m, Class 2.
- Working frequency:2.4GHz ISM band.
- Sensitivity:≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER.
- Security: Authentication and encryption.
- Working temperature:-5 ~ +65 Centigrade
- Power: 0.5 mA for standby, Active 8.5 mA.
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying).
- Speed: 2.1Mbps(Max) / 160 kbps (Asynchronous), 1Mbps/1Mbps(Max) (Synchronous).
- BT Version: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- Send and receive no bytes limit.
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF Power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can modify through AT Command AT+POWE.
- Speed: Asynchronous: 6K Bytes
- Synchronous: 6K Bytes
- Security: Authentication and encryption
- Service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0,FFE1
- Power: +3.3VDC 50mA
- Long-range: up to 100 meters in open space.
- Power: In sleep mode 400uA~1 .5mA, Active mode 8.5mA.
- Working temperature: –5°C ~ +65°C
1x AT-09 bluetooth 4.0 UART transceiver module CC2541 compatible HM-10